We are equipped with the latest technologies in 5-axis and flat pattern laser cutting. Utilizing both CO2 and fiber machines, we are able to trim precision metal components with speed and minimal burr. Our machine configurations allow for complex shapes and sizes and accommodate the full range of metallic options. Our cutting capabilities include carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel, inconel, and titanium. Our engineering team utilizes CENIT software to complete off-line programming (OLP) to streamline the first time quality of our process. Our laser department is accredited by Nadcap for AC7116/4 Rev C Laser beam machining (LBM).
Our equipment includes:
- (1) 4000w Mitsubishi fiber optic flat laser – table size 84’ x 156’
- (4) 3000w Mitsubishi VZ10 5 axis lasers – table size’ 89’ x 122
- (1) 4000w Mitsubishi VZ20 5 axis laser – table size 75’ x 168’
- (2) 3300w NTC 5 axis lasers – table size 168’ x 75’
- (1) 3300w NTC 5 axis lasers – table size 120’ x 75’